Your use of, and access to the Program Materials is on a licensed basis. In that regard, Company hereby grants to you, and you hereby accept, the non-exclusive right, license and privilege to use (but not sublicense) the Program Materials during the Program. Thereafter, your right to continue to use the Program Materials is subject to your continuing obligations, including but not limited to paying the applicable fee(s). You agree to:
• constantly use your best efforts in the use of the Program Materials in a way to protect the good name and goodwill associated with the Program Material and Company;
• not to attack the title of Company in and to the Program Material nor attack the validity of the license granted hereunder;
• not harm, misuse or bring into disrepute the Program Material and Company, but to the contrary, will maintain the value and reputation thereof to the best of your ability;
• at all times comply with all applicable government laws and regulations, and all voluntary industry standards relating or pertaining to the use of the Program Materials, and shall maintain appropriate customary high-quality standards; and
• you shall abide by Company’s suggestions and specifications regarding quality control over the use of the Program Materials.
The license granted herein does not grant you any right, title or interest, at law or in equity, in or to any of Company’s trademarks, service marks, copyrights, copyrighted material, or any derivative uses thereof, or the name, likeness or image of Fiona Boulton, or any other speakers, presenters, or other practitioners affiliated with the Program, or trade secrets or other rights or intellectual property of any kind, except as provided by said license. Further, such license applies only to those Program Materials designated herein. You shall not represent to others, or conduct yourself in any manner that might indicate to others, that you possess any other legal or equitable rights in our Program Materials, trademarks, copyrighted materials, trade secrets or other rights or intellectual property of any kind other than by virtue of the license granted hereunder.
Company shall have the right to approve all uses of the Program Material or derivative uses thereof, which shall include, but not be limited to any spoken or written review of the Program or Program Materials, in any form without prior approval.
Company shall have and hereby reserves all rights and remedies which it has, or which are granted to it by operation of law, to enjoin the unlawful or unauthorised use of the Program Materials (any of which injunctive relief may be sought in the courts, and also may be sought prior to or in lieu of termination), and to be compensated for damages for breach of this Agreement.